Do You Have What It Takes To Become The Cash Blogger?
It takes time and considerable efforts to become a professional blogger. Blogging requires special writing skills, domain expertise, customer centric approach and a passion to succeed. All these qualities would be enable you to earn income and become a full time blogger.
General perception of people about blogging needs to change. Blogging is not a get rich quick scheme. During initial stages as a blogger, one needs to face disappointment several times before the first success arrives. Earning modest income is possible with blogging by proper planning, honesty and execution. Decision to become a full time blogger depends on several factors including your financial situation and your background experience.
It requires lot of effort and time to become a cash blogger. During first few months, you need to post content and gain confidence of the audience. Promoting yourself and your work in order to become more than just a blogger takes time. You need to make yourself known as a brand in order to be successful. Several months of hard work will start to bear fruits that will be much sweeter to taste. Bloggers need to be business minded and need to treat their blog as a small-scale business that they are setting up for their bright future.
In order to be a successful blogger you need more than just quality content. Several blogs have quality content but lack readership and hence cannot according to their potential. To become a successful blogger you need to be mindful of the following things:
- Focus on producing great content from the first day itself. The content needs to be helpful and unique.
- To be successful it may take some time. Usually it takes 6-12 months before earning modest income from the blog. There is little or no income from the blog during the initial months also called as set up months.
- Failing to plan is planning to fail. You need to have an action plan before you begin blogging. Breaking you goal into smaller sub goals will make it easier to keep track of your progress.
- Time management is necessary, as spending entire day working only on content will get you nowhere.
- Search engine optimization of your posts is a necessity. There is nothing better than getting targeted traffic from search engine that is free of cost. Ignoring SEO will reduce the traffic potential of your site considerably.
- Initially it is very difficult to get traffic from search engines. Therefore, social media marketing plays are very important role. New blogs receive most of their traffic through social media websites like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Reddit. Sound social media marketing strategy helps you to build a brand name for yourself even before you start getting traffic from other sources.
- Email marketing is one of the oldest marketing methods that is still as effective as any other marketing technique. Start building an email list from first day itself. It is easy to announce new products or services through email marketing.
- Do not divulge into personal stuff that is not useful for your readers. Write for your readers; be there for your readers when they need you.
- Never sell anything on social media. Selling anything on social media may not go down well with your audience. The best place to sell anything worthwhile is your blog. Audience can correlate the product with your blog. If you have good relationship with audience, the product will sell by itself.
- Never put all your eggs in one basket, diversification is the need of the hour. Relying purely on one source of traffic can be dangerous for your blog, as businesses can go out of market overnight. Change in algorithms of search engines can affect the traffic to your blog.
Finally, it depends on you! Do you have what it takes to be A Cash Blogger? Do you have time and patience to achieve your long-term goals? If the answer is yes then you can be the next Cash Blogger.